Quick Volume Widget Free - The Quick Volume Widget eliminates the need to go through menus when you want to change sound levels. With the widget running, just simply press the widget to quickly change volume states. Long press on home screen to install.
Note: In order for the Phone Only mode to work properly, your phone must be set to NOT use incoming call volume for notifications. Go to Settings, Sound and uncheck the box.
· Normal - You run the application to set your normal volume levels.
· Phone only - Great for sleeping. Only the ringer is enabled. (does not alter alarm volume)
· Vibrate - All sound is disabled. Phone will vibrate for phone calls.
· Silent - No sounds or vibrations.
· Quiet - 10% on all volume settings.
· Medium - 50% on all volume settings.
· Loud - 90% on all volume settings.
Get the Pro version to add the following features:
· Change colors/appearance.
· Two additional custom volume modes.
· Choose the volume modes that you want to appear in the widget.
What's New in This Release:
· Added ability to toggle Wifi and Bluetooth state to the app.
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Implemented code base from Pro Version (some features unavailable in free version).
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Modified the widget to only modify sound settings when the user interacts with the widget. This fixes the problem with media sound suddenly being turned off while listening to music if the user has manually changed settings.
What's New in 2.0.5:
· Quick settings access through notification area.
What's New in 2.0.0:
· Improved install process. Improved widget positioning.