Dragon, Fly! Free - As a newly hatched dragon pup you are still too young to fly. That however is not going to stop you from embarking on your very first adventure. The realms are full of curved hills. Slide along them and time your touches with precision to build momentum and take off into the sky. Be quick though! Dragon mum is anxious about your whereabouts and has headed out to end your journey and bring you back to the nest.
Dragon, Fly! Free features:
· Super simple: One touch controls. Pick up and play.
· Super complex: Advanced 2D physics engine makes this a game that requires strategy, skill and dexterity to master.
· Super smooth: 60 frames pr second even on medium level devices.
· Many quests to complete. Get your dragon to the highest level!
· New beautiful landscapes generated fresh for you every day.
· Online worldwide leaderboards.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bugs.
What's New in 4.05:
· Compatible with Full-HD screen. Achievement reach realm 11 fixed. Billing: More info on processing orders.
· Fixed diamond purchase bug. Fixed Music playback issues.
What's New in 4.03:
· Bug Fix
What's New in 4.01:
· Almost doubled the number of achievements.
What's New in 3.11:
· Fixed help-dialog pause issue. Fixed compatibility crash-bugs for older devices.
What's New in 3.08:
· Back ported hardware acceleration changes from Android 4.0 into game: Avoids pause when switch to/from game on supporting devices.
What's New in 3.05:
· Fixed crash on GTV.
What's New in 3.03:
· There is now a daily reward for returning to the game. Added 720p HD graphics. Added new achievements. Fixed lots of small bugs, mostly of graphical nature and android 4.0 related.
What's New in 3.02:
· Option to share scores and rank with your friends on Facebook.
What's New in 3.01:
· New Achievements. Further highscore protection.
What's New in 3.01:
· Fixed skipped levels and unlock level problem. Added counter to 'swooshes on first realm' achievements. Fixed 'Reach realm 9' achievement.
What's New in 2.62:
· Highscore bugfix. Made compatible with Sony Ericsson Play devices.
What's New in 2.61:
· Non-touchscreen device focus improvements. Some menu navigation performance improvements. Other small fixes.
What's New in 2.42:
· Fixed potions not being consumed bug from v2.41