I Love Quinoa - If you're looking for different ways to cook quinoa, or struggling to come up with new recipe ideas, then look no further, as now you can have access to over 160 delicious recipes simply organized under the following meal options: Breakfast, Soups, Salads, Bread/Snacks, and Dinner. This app contains both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes.
With plenty to choose from, you'll be inspired to create your own variations. - This app allows you to add your own notes at the end of each recipe.
Quinoa is a highly nutritious food, has considerable health benefits and is suitable for diabetics, vegetarians/vegans, and for those who are looking for gluten-free. It's a great alternative to wheat and rice, and can be cooked in numerous ways, so why not try it out today, it's totally FREE.
App Features include:
* Search: Easy Search feature
* Add a Note: Add your own notes with each recipe to create your own variations/substitutions
* Create shopping list: Add ingredients to cart to keep a handy list
* Favorites: Save your favorite recipes for quick reference.
* Info: Learn more about quinoa, how to cook it and its nutritional qualities.
* Share: Share with friends via Facebook and twitter