Market Unlocker - Market Unlocker lets you access paid or restricted apps in Google Play (Android Market) and Amazon Appstore in one click. It's safe, stable and simple.
For some apps are just enabled for some specific countries and not available to the other countries,so it is very difficult to download many high quality software. Market Unlocker lets you access paid apps from countries where paid apps are not yet available.
==== Requirements ====
* Get Root permission
* Installed Google Play (Android Market)
* Installed Amazon Appstore (optional)
* Installed app in internal storage to auto unlock
==== Features ====
* Change provider in one click
* Change provider automatically on boot or switch to flight mode
* Access Market via Proxy. It support HTTP/Socks4/5 proxy and user authentication.
* Support Amazon Appstore outside USA.
* Support fetch and configure proxy automatically
* Support global proxy for all applications
==== Basic Usage ====
To work with Android Market 2.x,
Switch "Enable Unlocker" button to ON and Open Android Market to buy paid app (market 2.x). Optionally different provider can be configured in "Market" tab.
To work with Android Market 3.x and Google Play,
1. Turn on flight mode
2. Enable Market Unlocker and auto unlock (by default Verizon is configured)
3. Got to system Setting => Applications => Manage applications => All => Market, and click "Clear data"
4. Reboot phone
5. Turn on Wifi/3G
6. Wait google service sync-up completed or refresh in Gmail.
7. Open Android Market or Google Play. paid apps are there.
Turn off flight mode now.
Amazon Appstore does not allow users to buy paid apps from outside USA, even if users have been registered use US credit card and billing address. Market Unlocker will set USA proxy to help you buy daily free apps as well as paid apps.
To work with Amazon Appstore outside USA,
First install Appstore app, otherwise the function will not be visible.
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside "Proxy For Applications", select "Amazon Appstore" in list, and click OK button.
3. Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you're using an effect USA proxy server first.
4. Switch "Enable Proxy" to "ON"
5. Open Amazon Appstore and enjoy
If still get "unavailable in your region" error, please check the credit card and billing address info or contact me.
To set up a global proxy for all applications,
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside "Proxy For Applications", select "All applications" in list, and click OK button.
3. Click "Fetch USA Proxy" to get a USA proxy retrieved and configured automatically.
4. Enable "Enable Proxy" to "ON"
Now proxy server is routing all the system and application traffic.
To revert to original market (2 options),
1. Go to Home tab
2. Click "Back to default market"
1. Go to Home tab
2. Switch "Enable Unlocker" button to OFF
3. Turn on flight mode and turn off then (or reboot phone)
==== Q&A ====
Check out answers at http://support.evanhe.com/questions-answers-for-market-unlocker/
Q:why "Invlove Amazon Appstore" check-box not found in new build?
Q:why no proxy running icon on status bar after enabling proxy in new build?
Q:Why I need use an USA proxy?
Q:Why I cannot connect to Market enabling proxy?
Q:Why I enabled proxy, but still no paid apps visible to me?
Q:Why I can see paid app, but unable to purchase after enabling Market Unlocker?
Q:Why I cannot purchase music and books from Android Market?
Q:How can I get a working US Amazon account?
Q:Why I cannot download Amazon app with error“unavailable in your region” even if I use a fake USA credit card and billing address?
Q:Why I cannot see some Apps even if everything looks working fine?
Q:Why does Market Unlocker change my APN?
Q:Why Market Unlocker not working on my ICS 4.0.3? it cannot get super user access.
Q:What's the difference between Market Unlocker Donate and Market Unlocker Pro app?
Market Enabler, Proxy, Show paid apps, Android Market 3.4,Fake market, unlock market, Powerful market, Apps display, Apps wall, paid market, free apps, simple unlock, Amazon Appstore, buy outside USA, daily free, Google Play
==== Support ====