Ball Madness is an addictive ball game that uniquely combines game genres brain/puzzle and arcade/action.
Original concept: Crillion by Oliver Kirwa (C64, 1988)
· Destroy all the flat blocks to complete a level
· The ball destroys blocks with the same color as the ball
· Blocks with a star icon will change the ball’s color
· Blocks with a butterfly icon can be moved (same color as the ball)
· Avoid skulls
This is an AdMob supported/free game with 20 levels. There is no paid version. Internet Access and Position Access is only required/used by AdMob, not the game itself.
What's New in This Release:
· Saves/loads your level progress
· Support for 1.5 (Cupcake)
· Mute/de-mute option
· minor improvements