GPS Speedometer & Flashlight - GPS Speedometer & Flashlight is a free app for Android devices with built-in GPS receiver. It functions as a normal speed gauge found in every car, displaying the velocity of the vehicle.
In addition, the software includes an easy to use flashlight. Simply tap the green button in the upper right corner of the screen to switch it on or off.
GPS Speedometer & Flashlight features:
· GPS coordinates - shows longitude, latitude and altitude, as well as top speed
· GPS speed - shows current speed and maximum velocity
· Vehicle position - shows the pitch and roll of the car
· Units - the analog speedometer dial can be either in miles or kilometers per hour
· HUD (heads-up display) - shows velocity with large green numbers
· Mirror HUD mode - a mirror view of the digits allowing speed readings to be reflected from the windshield at night
What's New in This Release:
· Added flashlight, using the LED on your device
· Choose between Imperial or Metric units for the GPS
· Added max speed for current trip
· Added Altitude for the GPS
· Added Pitch and Roll with an SUV visualization
· Added HUD element