MPlayer - Port of the famous Linux media player MPlayer to Android.
Download subtitle file and extract to /sdcard for osd and subtitles.
· Support all subtitle format.
· Proper audio video sync.
· Uses libfaad2 and libmad for aac and mp3 decoding...
PlaysVideo - Video player for Android.
· Resume playback for each video
· Options to repeat Video/Playlist
· Gesture controls for forward/backward and play/pause
· Delete videos
· Use as default video player
· Sort video list by Name, Date, Size etc...
mVideoPlayer - Video player for the Android platform.
Video formats supported: mp4, m4v and 3gp.
Things you need to Know
Subtitles must have the same name as your video file and be placed in the same directory if mVideoPlayer should find it.
To enable full screen video playback, long press the screen while a video is playing...
MiKiZaZa is an interactive content player for the Android platform. It plays on-line media and interacts with the user using the touch screen, the sensors, etc. It plays content which can be easily created using a free editor.
Anyone can create – Anyone can play!
MiKiZaZa started as a university project in TAU (Tel Aviv University) by 3 young students...
TuneWiki is a social music player application which offers worldwide connectivity in music and lyrics through Facebook, Twitter and Email.
· Blip technology to update Facebook and Twitter with current playlist selection
· Android Home Screen widget
· Bluetooth wireless compatible
· Free Ad-Supported or Ad-free version available for $4...
MediaServer Free Edition- Using Media Server, pics & videos taken with your phone and audio files can be played back on home media devices like TVs, pic frames, Sony PS3, etc. Media content is shared over WiFi. Playback devices required to be DLNA/ UPnP compliant. Free version limited to 15 files. For Android 1.5 - 2...
The nookMedia app is pretty straight forward except for the UI. The application uses the page turn buttons as well as the touch screen to operate the UI.
To maneuver around lists, the left page buttons go up and down and the right buttons go forward and back. When you see a soft keyboard, that means you can filter the list on the screen by typing...