Dolphin Browser Mini is the mini version of Dolphin Browser HD and the upgrade version of Dolphin Browser.
The new Dolphin Browser Mini brings:
• New fresh UI. A clean and simple user experience is available for you, Dolphin Mini provides a brand-new look and feel to you.
• Speed through the web. The Web has never been so fast until you use Dolphin Mini which loads web pages much more quickly than other mobile phone browsers.
• Infinite tabs browsing. You can open infinite tabs when browsing since there is no limitation on the amount.
• Innovative Menu design (tool box).
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed select text issue on some devices.
· Fixed auto-fit issue on HTC Incredible.
· Fixed double tap to zoom in/ out in Android mode on HTC devices.
· Fixed crash bugs
· Change application icon
· Added more gestures actions to the Gesture Store: Screen cut, User agent, Clear data and Data backup.
· Added translation option in the Copy/ Select text feature, which enables the text be translated into your mother tongue. Besides, another way to access Select text option was added: holding on a blank area on a webpage, a mini context menu will pop up. Except select text, Gesture, Full screen, Close tabs can also be found there. Especially for those devices without hardware home button, you don’t need to worry about how to exit full screen now. Also, added Paste option in the context menu when you hold on the address bar.
· Another minor feature you can find in the new version is: Brightness Control. Scrolling down Toolbox, you will see it below Google Services.
What's New in 1.3 beta:
· New ”Gesture Store”, in which there are 50 gesture pattens. You can choose one from it for any actions.
· UI embellishment in the gesture settings page and add new gesture page.
· Redesigned the interface of Mini’s settings in order to make the classification more clear and refresh
What's New in 1.2 beta:
Find PDF Viewer in Dolphin Browser Mini:
· Many of you have required for PDF-related features. After our consideration, we embed PDF viewer feature when you want to open a PDF file while browsing. You needn’t to use 3rd party app installed in your phone for you to view PDF files, because you can view it online. Dolphin Mini PDF viewer automatically previews pdfs, powerpoint presentations, and other documents in Google Docs Viewer. So you will see, although it calls “PDF viewer”, actually it can open pdf, ppt, doc, tif files, etc.
New-style Copy/Select text:
· Last time in Dolphin Browser Mini v1.1, we just add this feature. But this time, we had do some polish on it which become more harmony with the interface.
Open in Overview:
· According to recent feedback of latest updates, we heard that lots of you ask for the “open in overview” like HD version in Dolphin Mini. Finally we decide to add this feature. You can find it in Toolbox>Settings>Open pages in overview.
File Uploading on Android 2.2:
· Same with all the other Dolphin Browsers, Dolphin Browser Mini support file uploading on Froyo now.
Change Download Directory:
· You can also change the download location in Dolphin Browser Mini v1.2 beta. You can find it in Toolbox>Settings>download directory.
· The most obvious one, clear history & cache when exiting doesn’t work
What's New in 1.1 beta:
· Add option for “Default Zoom”
· Add option for “Enable Location”
· Add “switch account” option in Google Bookmarks sync entry
· Add entry of “Most Visited” when you add speed dial
What's New in 1.0:
· We’ve made several improvements to Dolphin Mini’s interface by refining the menu style and toolbox design, changing the tab menu location( now beside address bar ), etc.
· We add Data backup and restore feature(in toolbox) in case that losing relevant data when you reset your phone or uninstall our app.
· We add quick access to clean data ( in toolbox ) and simplify the layout of dolphin settings.
· We add Bookmarks Label. Now you can label each bookmark and see all the bookmarks that have a certain label.
· We add flash plugin and remain “on demand” option as default. If you want the flash on website to load directly, you can set the option remain “always on”.
· Press and hold the address bar, and you get a pop-up of useful options — “Add Bookmark,” “Select Text,” “Copy URL,” “Share,” “Save Page.” Here we add another option “paste”.
What's New in Beta3:
· Fixed a number of stability issues
What's New in Preview3:
· Now it is easier to quick visit your favorite sites, turn on full screen mode and find a quick way to switch tabs.
· Now it is easier to find manage page menu.
· Now it is easier to back and forward.
· Now it is easier to lock in portrait/landscape mode.
· Now it is clearer to see whether you can in private browsing mode.
· Now it is cleared to see which mode you lock in and set it