Me Here Where You - Find Friend Nearby - If you can't activate your app please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we'll contact you to discuss how to activate.
Me Here Where You is a fun app to help your geographically challenged friends and family find their way to your location easily.
To use Me Here Where You, follow these steps:
1. Firstly check that your friend(s) you want to connect with using Me Here Where You is already added in your Contacts. If your friend(s) are not in your Contacts then add your friend(s)'s phone number (don't forget to add your country code to the number) and name into your Contacts before you start (most people will be connecting with friends and family who are already in their Contacts). If you don't add the country phone number code to your Contacts, the Me Here Where You app will assign the country code your phone is registered by default. If your Contact doesn't show in the MHWY list, then you can go to your Contacts and check that you have added the country phone code to the number. Once updated, you close the Me Here Where You app down and then open it again so that the app will update your Contacts with Me Here Where You.
2. Then download the Me Here Where You app and register by selecting your country and entering your cell/mobile phone number.
3. After registering you will be taken to a page to enter the PIN code that will come by SMS to the cell/mobile phone number you registered your account with. Enter the PIN code and also enter your name.
4. You will then see a quick introduction to the basic features of the app. Click or slide through these and then click Get Started.
5. You will then be taken to the main screen that shows a map. In the top left corner there is an 'Add New' button. Click on 'Add New' to start a new group. You will be taken to the Me Here screen, then the screen will change to 'Where You', click on ‘Where You’ to go to your Contacts list. If the person you are trying to locate is already a Me Here Where You user, they will show under the MHWY tab. If they are not a MHWY user, they will show in the All tab. If the person isn’t a Me Here Where You user then you can send them an Invite by SMS.
Once the user you want to connect with has registered and activated their account with the PIN code sent to them by SMS you will be able to select this user and any other Me Here Where You users in the MHWY tab.
If they are not in your All list (Contacts), you can either add directly from your iPhone Contacts app or from the Me Here Where You app. At the end, follow step 5a above to refresh for all users to refresh their MHWY list.
6. Click ‘Done’ in the top right corner and you will be taken to the map page. The user(s) you invited to the group will be notified and you will see them once they approve your invitation to the group.
7. If you want to create a separate group to connect with a different set of friends you can click on the ‘Add New’ button in the top left corner of the Map screen and follow the steps in point 4 above.
Email email@example.com for more info.
Never miss another chance to connect in person when you have friends nearby!