Monkey Battle Free (Tablet) - These monkeys are very angry with each other. They have taken their battle to the roof-tops of an ever-changing city. Throw your explosive bananas to defeat the other monkey and restore your jungle mojo. Battle against a friend, your brother, your sister or even your Mum, Dad or Nana in this updated version of the classic QBasic Gorillas game. If you dare, you can even take on the metal might of the devious RoboMonkee in a single player show-down.
- Projectile power and angle changed by touch screen selection and drag.
- Variable wind strength and direction.
- 9 different projectile types including bananas, pineapples, chickens, pigs,... and other "stuff" that monkeys throw.
- Matches can range from best of 1 to best of 9 points.
- Cityscape is always changing - no two games are ever the same.
- Buildings can be damaged or destroyed.
- Multiple pedestrian and vehicle types.
- Flying objects.
- Single player RoboMonkee has 4 selectable levels of intelligence from Stupid to You Can Not Hide!
- Enable taunts to allow your monkey to make fun of your opponent.
- Don't let your projectile hit the sun.
- Watch out for the Hamster!!!!
Some functionality and features reduced.
Match points limited to best of 1 or 3.
Repeat two player matches subject to small time-out wait period.
Single player logic has clever and deadly levels disabled.
No actual monkeys are hurt in the playing of this game. However, the bananas may not do quite so well.
Go bananas - find your inner monkey!
Designed for tablets above 7".
No ads or in-game purchases included in this game.