GeneDroid is an easy to navigate family tree, based on a well-known service Geni. It allows to link Geni profiles with your Android's contacts!
To start to enjoy the program you should have a free account on geni.com. You have to log in using the username and password from your account in Geni. Then you will be shown the family tree with the easy navigation on it. If you click on the current tree element (the badge), you'll see the detail information about this person.
GeneDroid is a great opportunity for Android smartphones users to get connection with a leading service platform for genealogy. Interestingly, Geni users from around the world work together to build a single, comprehensive family tree. Your tree will grow quickly, because now the system has more than 50 million profiles registered.
GeneDroid is actually the first Android application that uses Geni data.
As a postscript: To know your lineage means to respect your family history and be proud of it, transforming your ancestries’ experience and achievements in the progress and dignity of your children and grandchildren!
· Family tree view and navigation
· Demonstrate family tree to your friends and relatives
· Read information about the family members in their native language
What's New in This Release:
· Added path from current profile to root profile of the tree
· All browsed data is cached into local db so user can browse family tree without internet connection
· Fixed some issues with ui responsiveness