With the Ambling BookPlayer you can automatically download hundreds of free audiobooks. It supports chapter based navigation with full chapter titles, seamless and automatic handling of many audio files as a single audiobook, quick jump navigation buttons, and play history tracking with undo and redo.
This is the Lite edition of the Ambling BookPlayer.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a problem where the BlueTooth media buttons could revert back to the default music player after another application temporarily took the audio focus.
· When deleting audio files the .nomedia and image files are now removed, and the directory is deleted if it is empty.
· An issue where starting the player sometimes went to the library screen instead of the play controls for the current book was fixed.
What's New in 2.12:
· Improved the appearance and functionality of the library screen and many of the other screens.
· Improved handling of screen rotations while viewing the library or books that can be downloaded.
· Added code to work around the seek issue on phones running an Android OS with the audio position seek problem.
What's New in 2.11:
· The Lite edition now supports SD card playback with only a trial reminder each 10 minutes. Pressing play continues the playback.
· m4b audio files are now supported.
· Added formatting for large tablet displays.
· The library list display is much faster.
· Fixed several problems with playing some types of audio files.
· Fixed Android 3.x Bluetooth play/pause handling, a preference setting issue, and screen rotation issues while playing samples or recording/playing bookmark notes.
What's New in 2.10:
· Fixed an issue where the player could sometimes seek to the wrong position in a file.
· Fixed a couple of issues related to if the player should start playing when the headset is plugged in.
· Player now resumes after a phone call that was started with the Bluetooth voice dialer.
· Book Reload now handles the new file size being smaller than the old one.
· Fixed a problem where the started listening to a book messages were mistakenly being posted to Facebook multiple times.
· You will need to disable and then reenable the Facebook integration in the Preference settings so that you are prompted to authenticate to Facebook again before the player will post new Facebook events