Autoproxy Lite - The most complete proxier for Android. Autoproxy allows you to use Market, Gmail, maps or surf the web even behind the proxy from your home/school/office.
It works by creating a transparent/intercepting proxier running on your phone that redirects web traffic to your proxy. Other apps don't have to be aware there is a proxy!
All outgoing traffic is captured, formatted and transmitted through your network's proxy. That means it works with market, all browsers, gmail, maps, and others.
Autoproxy Lite features:
· Supports Http, https, socks4 and socks5 proxies. (Squid, forefront, polipo, tor, apache, privoxy, tinyproxy, etc)
· Supports proxy.pac files. The only app on the market that does!
· Basic, Digest, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication supported
· Multiple proxy settings supported (as many as you need)
· Notifications when proxy is turned on
· Allows you to forward custom ports to proxy
· Allows you to specify destination hosts to be skipped, for use with connectbot or SSH tunnels
· Available in English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish and German
Available on full version:
· Auto connect to proxy. It will detect your network settings, and connect you automatically when the network is detected (Wifi and Mobile networks)
· Recognizes a network even through Access Points (APs) with different names
What's New in This Release:
· Several bugfixes
· Updated holo layout
· Option to check if proxy is at specified address before connection
· Expanded notification shows sent bytes through proxy (Android > 4.1)
· option on notification to disconnect (Android > 4.1)
· Lite version now auto-connects as well (no need to open app)
· Logs now saved to sdcard (Android/data/com.mgranja.autoproxy_lite/cache)
What's New in 0.60.1:
· Added Russian, Serbian and Indonesian translations
· Updated layout
· New icon
· Fixed bug in Italian translation strings
· Fixed bug where SSID names with apostrophes didn't go to database
What's New in 0.57.1:
· Added Thai translation
· Fixed SQlite errors caused by multiple simultaneous access to the database