Locus Fast and useful Online/Offline map viewer for Android.
· This is also My Maps editor so Google Account permission is needed
· Contacts permission is for getting contact address on various places in app (adding point into database by contact address, etc...)
· If anything not work, send email
· If app crash, send log from logcat or Locus/logs directory
· Online maps (OSM, Google, Yahoo, Bing, OVI/Nokia, ... actually 37 types)
· Offline maps (SQLiteDB format, updated TrekBuddy TARed format)
· direct download Online -> Offline (defined area - rectangle, path, state).
· Google My Maps Viewer, Google My Maps editor (BETA)!
· POI handling => POI import into separated categories, viewing on map, basic guiding.
· support for Groundspeak PocketQuery
· Google Street View
· support for Bluetooth GPS
· work with c:geo, GPS Status
· quick and clean GUI
· and more
What's New in This Release:
· fixed some language troubles (import/export)
· full support for zipped files import
· better support for GPX files
· faster data importing
What's New in 0.9.21:
· fixed problem with adding categories
· rewrote a little start of app
What's New in 0.9.15:
· distance on screen during path creating
· improved handling with track styles. Now define style for import and record separately
· bug fixes