Shapes Match: Memory Game Free - Shapes Match: Memory Game: is a concentration-style educational memory game for kids and
adults to experience Shapes. This app has been optimised for tablets.Kids of all ages and grades can
enjoy this memory game along with their parents, grandparents as it's going to activate some areas
of their brain responsible for memory acquisition which therefore can help their memory improve.
Simply flip the shape pictures to to interact, engage, play, learn and improvise your memory,
concentration and recognition skills.
Object of the Game:
To find all the matching pairs of Shapes.
How to Play:
● Select the difficulty level you wish to play and game begins
● Easy:6 pairs
● Medium:10 pairs
● Hard:15 pairs
● You will be shown some Shape pictures with their faces down
● Select two of the Shape pictures by tapping them
● If both Shape pictures are the same, those pictures will be removed and the Shapes name
would be played with a positive encouraging message to help the kid continue. If they are
different, remember what is on the card so you can try again
● Select two more Shape pictures to continue playing this game
● The game is over when you have matched all of the Shape pairs and all the pictures are
Benefits of the Game:
● Memory is one of the many important intellectual skills because it directly effects every
other intellectual process. The good news is that Memory is the easiest mental process to
train. Memory Match game is great for any age.
● In this game; repetition and review help to give a concentration boost, expand as well as
confirm your memory
Finally, a game you never feel guilty playing! Download now to test and improve your memory!
Kindly note that you don't need internet to play this game and can be enjoyed at all times.
This memory game comes in various themes and categories with hundreds of different pictures
such as Wild Animals, Alphabets, Fruits, Flowers, Sea creatures, Colors, Numbers, Transportation,
Flags, Body parts, Farm Animals, Insects, Birds, Reptiles, Musical Instruments, Phonics,
Dinosaurs, Transportation etc.