Gomoku Online (Android) - Play Gomoku online or against the machine AI. Enjoy a full board view and an easy way to place stones.
Gomoku is an abstract strategy board game also known as Five in a Row. It is played with black and white stones on a 15x15 intersections board. Stones can not be moved or removed from the board once placed. Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The Gomoku Pro rule set some restrictions on the first few moves to reduce the advantage Black has by going first:
1. Black's very first move must be in the center of the game board.
2. White's first move can be anywhere.
3. Black's second move must be outside the five-by-five area in the center of the game board.
4. White's second move, and all moves after that, can be anywhere.
5. Win by placing exactly five stones in a row, six or more in a row does not win.
When playing offline, you may choose whether to use Gomoku pro rule or not. But when playing online, the rule is mandatory.
To place stone on board, just tap somewhere on board, a red square appears, move finger around to adjust the position of the red square, release finger when the red square reaches the destination. To reduce the chance of misplace, you may set the option of "Place Confirm" to on, then after move around of red square, you need to tap the "Confirm" button below the board to place the stone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix a bug on some android 4.0 ICS devices.