OpenSudoku is a simple open source Sudoku game. It is designed to be controlled both by finger and keyboard. It comes preloaded with 90 puzzles in 3 difficulty levels and it also allows you to enter your own puzzles.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes crashing on Android 3
What's New in 1.1.4:
· Android 2.2 - move application to SD card support.
· Fixes few bugs reported via new Android 2.2 "Report" button.
· Few visual tweaks for Nexus One.
· "Fill in notes" menu item can now be enabled in game settings.