Remote Mouse - How do you transform your smartphone into a remote-control device for meeting presentations and slide shows on your laptop or desktop? Get Remote Mouse, download the free software for your PC/MAC, and presto, chango--a remote control that looks like (and is) a smartphone.
Take control of your presentations from anywhere in a room with wireless network access. With mouse-click control, scrolling, keyboard, gesture control (more than gmote) and touchpad, you can control and display anything from your computer screen onto a presentation screen.
And now it supports Multi point Touch, 2-Finger Zoom In/Out, 3-Finger pan for Drag & Drop, 4-Finger switch or maximum window or show desktop!
You can even use it as remote voice input if you have installed an input method which supports voice to text.
1) Make sure PC/MAC and Android Phone are in the SAME WiFi network, turn on Android Phone's WiFi.
2) Download Remote Mouse desktop program with PC/MAC.
3) Install Mouse Server on PC/MAC, then Run it.
4) If you are prompted by firewall to block this program, please allow the connection.
5) Run Remote Mouse on Android Phone, then click "AutoConnect", or input IP address of PC/MAC and click "Connect".
6) Now you are able to control PC/MAC. Rotate Android Phone to Right to get full mouse screen, or to Left to get full keyboard screen.
7) In order to re-connect, turn the device upside down.
If you want Ads free version please download Remote Mouse Pro.
What's New in This Release:
· Add 2-Finger slide down/up make scroll up/down
· Increase mouse move smoothly.
· Increase 3-Finger drag smoothly.
· Increase scroll smoothly.
· No 3 days limited.
· Bugs fixed.