Furdiburb is a lovable alien virtual pet you can grow to love. Keep this creature happy by feeding him well and cleaning away his giant turds! Please be patient with him. He takes days to hatch. Weeks to grow up.
What's New in This Release:
Furdiburb may now reach adulthood:
· Take good care of him
· If you can't wait visit Tehura for an Aging Pomegranate
Easy Firefly Game Options:
· Easy-charge antenna
· Instant-charge potion
New Houses & Furniture:
· Based on the Facebook poll: Tree & Steampunk themes
· Furdi now poos 3 types as he gets older
· Option to buy an infinite amount of Golden Poop
· Bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 0.20 beta:
· New Spaceship Part - This update includes the new space ship part - the A.I. Core . How do you get it? We're not telling!
· Farm Land - Now you can grow some flowers on Jed & Red's Farm, located to the West of Tehura's grocery shop. The barn shop sells flower seeds and fertilizers for your planting needs. Growing and then selling the flowers at The Factory can make you a lot of credits in the long run. The more fertilizers a flower takes, the more credits it will produce. Go check it out!
· Mutation Potions - Crabidab has new mutation potions in stock: Lightning rod, Anime eyes, Antenna mutations.
· New Fungus Among Us? - A new species of mushroom has been spotted in Furdiburb world. What does it do! Should Furdiburb eat it? Yes, of course! Look for it!
· Major Spaceship Change - In Star Quest, we moved the spaceship to appear early in the game, before you reach Mars. We discovered that most users do not find the spaceship to realize that there is more to this game - fixing up the spaceship so that you can send Furdiburb home one day. So, now it is easy for users to get to the spaceship. However! We still want people to play Star Quest and get to Neptune, so we've planted a spaceship part - Orb - at Neptune instead. For those of you that have already gotten the spaceship the long, difficult way, we will give you Orb so you don't have to replay Star Quest.
· Quest Givers - Along the same vein, we have planted "quest givers" on important scenes to hint to the user "hey you should do something here" without giving too much away. These quest givers should be unobtrusive, and we love that they add more life to Furdiburb's world!
· Get Gold Poop - If you click "Get Gold Poop" in the inventory, you will see an option to gain 5 gold poops if you Facebook "like" Furdiburb. You can only do this once, so try it!
· Various bug fixes - Thanks for reporting them bugs!
What's New in 0.19 beta:
· The Nightingale Quest
· Tehura - the beautiful and mysterious gypsy grocer
· Tokori has new potions!
· Holiday furniture!
· Gravitometer - a new spaceship part!
· Ability to transfer saved-game between devices (limited to certain devices)
· New permissions requested for the new backup/restore feature: GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS
· Various bug fixes